PSYCH-K® is a unique and direct way to identify and change subconscious beliefs that perpetuate old habits of thinking and behaving that you would like to change. It is a simple process that helps you communicate with your subconscious mind so you can change beliefs that limit your self-esteem, relationships, job performance, and even your physical health! Popularly characterised as a spiritual process with psychological benefits, the word psych is an abbreviation for psychology. And, is also a variant spelling of the word psyche. The dictionary definition of psyche is mind, soul, or spirit. The overall goal of PSYCH-K® is to help you free your mind from beliefs that limit your recognition of yourself as a divine being having a human experience.
- a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
- a simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging
- a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient, derived from contemporary neuroscience research, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
- a ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates
- a process that transcends the standard methods of visualisation, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioral/habit change, wellness and stress reduction
PSYCH-K® is a key modality that I use as part of my coaching practice. It focuses on whole-brain function to create changes and new beliefs.
As an Advance PSYCH-K® Facilitator and a Health and Wellbeing PSYCH-K® Facilitator I work with my clients to achieve their goals and create deep belief changes that limit them in their current physical, mental and/or spiritual wellness and growth.