What is Trauma all about?
There are times in your life where you experience things that feel like they’ve absolutely destroyed you, and all you can do is try and find a way that you can just get through:
- Waves of sadness
- Holding back tears
- Not wanting to get out of bed for fear it might simply get worse
Trauma comes in all shapes and sizes and the way we deal with it is either the best way we know how from having gone through it before or with the support of those around us.
Either way, they both come with their positives and negatives.
Book your free 15 minute Discovery Call by clicking on the button above to find out if this program is right for you.
Getting through it ourselves:
- The most common approach is to deny it and bury it until it doesn’t exist anymore
- If we distract ourselves enough, make ourselves busy with other things then we won’t have to think about it.
Trust me when I say it doesn’t work. I’ve been through a lot of trauma in my years and denial is not the way to go.
Support from family or friends:
it’s all from a place of love and a huge amount of empathy…but when you listen to the advice and you’re mentally, physically or even spiritually not able to do the things they say will help…then what happens? You find yourself in a perpetual low and friends slowly stop contacting you.They’re saying:
- Well I’ve tried to help, but if she won’t take my advice then what more can I do? She needs to help herself”
- “He’s always complaining, and when we meet up I end up in a massive downer, or just frustrated with him for constantly going on about it”.
It sucks. You feel shit and at a point you honestly feel like you’ve tried everything…
The Trauma program is about transforming the emotions you hold around the trauma you’ve experienced. I can’t make the trauma go away, it’s an event that’s happened, it exists. Instead, I work with you to transform the negative and stressful emotions – to allow you to acknowledge and think about what’s happened without having to feel the terrible lows you do.
And this isn’t just going to change past trauma. The accumulation of all the shitty things you’ve been through, all those crappy emotions you felt, they have a nasty way of resurfacing when you have to deal with another traumatic event in your life. Transforming all the past trauma means that you will be better able to cope with future events.
What’s in it for you?
I get that results are important, in this 6 month program here’s my commitment to you:
- 8 coaching sessions (4 fortnightly and 4 monthly)
- Embedding 100 Positive Change Beliefs into your subconscious mind in your first session
- 5 core balances to bring your whole being into better alignment
- You own personal Positive Change Beliefs guide and workbook
- Sustain change with your gratitude and action journal
- Trauma transformation
- Identification and transformation of inherited and developed limiting emotional, mental and spiritual beliefs creating “baggage” and preventing you to be present and at your best
- 1-2-1 focussed sessions because you’re completely unique
- Flexibility to identify other factors that are may be indirectly and unknowingly adding to the trauma you’re feeling
My processes and methods have given me amazing results in body, mind and spirit so I know it works. My commitment is to getting you amazing results too!
This is why, if you’ve been putting in the effort and energy and you still feel that you’re not experiencing positive changes in your life and wellbeing, I’ll give you your money back!